Thursday, May 20, 2010

Week 3, Day 4

UGH!~ We made it... barely. 

Lisa was off today and Emily had to take her lunch a little later than normal- so I was actually thinking about skipping the whole workout thing... esp bc after all the food the last 2 nights I'm up 2 lbs from Monday! YUCK! (Side Note: doesn't that make perfect sense? i gained 2 lbs back so why dont i NOT workout today?! lol I'm a little silly sometimes!)... but we made it.  I just took a later lunch w Emily and we worked through it.

The whole first 20 min we were both like- I do NOT want to be doing this! I dont like this!... it was kinda pathetic and whinny.  But we made it... barely!

I told Lisa that maybe we should just do Turbo Jam on Friday to change it up again- bc I think we're starting to get bored.  Its shorter, faster, more aerobic I think from what Lisa and my friend Kelly have said. 

Sometimes it helps me to look at what I've accomplished to be motivated to continue... so...since we're almost at the halfway point (after the 6th workout in week 3!) please allow me to recap:
  • 6 - 30 min workouts week 1
  • 1 - 30 min workout week 2
  • 2 - 55 min workouts week 2
  • 1 - 15 min workout week 2
  • 1 - 60 min pool workout fun - week 2
  • 4 - 55 min workouts week 3

Thats 15 total workouts in almost 3 weeks
  • 180 min of working out week 1
  • 215 min of working out week 2
  • 220 min of working out week 3 (SO FAR!!)

So 15 workouts = 615 min of working out... or 10 hrs, 15 min.

Not bad... esp when you consider my total 'workout time" weekly used to be less than 50. minutes. weekly! 

baby steps... baby steps... surely the results will come! (Debbie promises!! She's the Slim in 6 lady)


(can you tell i needed to pump myself up today?! I am SOO not feeling it!!! but I am gonna keep it up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment