Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Week 2, Day 2

Today we decided to switch it up - as I said yesterday.  WE started the Ramp It Up vid and at the beginning it looked just like the Start it up... but after 3 rounds of "warm up's"... it started looking different.

The moves are basically the same, however, they do them longer and after doing a slow & Controlled section, they then do little "pumps" of each.  For example- you do 16 bicep curls on each arm w the resistance band - alternating.  Then you're done w that and you do 8 fast on one arm, and then 8 fast on the other arm.  Its killer!!

It is also 50 min long after the warmup and with the Yoga stretches at the end.  I didn't finish the stretches bc it was time to be back at work.

Right this minute (20 min after the workout) I feel QUITE tired!!  My arms are like Jello and I'm pretty sure my abs and booty and thighs will be KILLER Sore tomorrow!  Our plan at this point is to switch it up w Turbo Jam tomorrow (lisa had the video) which is supposed to be more cardio and really fast paced. 

Anyway- it still feels good to have worked out today even if i am rather tired at the moment. 

In other news- I decided to play Co-Ed softball again this yr on the MOose team at Mercy Place.  Its on Sundays starting June 20th and will be a great finale to the whole "Biggest Loser" competition.  I'm terrible at Softball- but i like being part of the team and hanging out... and I figure (once again) that if I"m going to end up spending every sunday at the fields, I might as well be getting some exercise!  Esp since I've decided Sunday is my "day of rest" from the workout vids.  We will see how it goes...

Also in other news- I'm planning a big 30th bday party on the 19th.  I think it deserves its own post though!

Ok - time to go back to work and see if I can function throughout the day!
XOXO
tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment