Monday, March 30, 2009

Slacking...

So I've been slacking on the blog... which unfortunately also means I've been slacking on the working out...

Since my knees have been hurting, I wanted to give it a week off to rest... so I did (and they still hurt). Hmm... I was going to go walk at the lake the other day, but it got cold and who wants to be at the lake when its cold!? (of course, I dont really want to be out there when its boiling hot either...)

I am totally encouraged by one of our MOXIE girls though! Chrissy ran the Bearathon 1/2 marathon in Waco this past weekend!! The other girls who went to support her said she did AMAZING! She's totally inspiring!!! She finished under 2 hrs... (actually I dont even know what that means, but from the way ppl said it- It seems like its really good!)

Soooo I'm registered for the 5k on Sat in Ft Worth... i'm gonna be walking most of it- but I'm going to do it... I really need to go walk/jog today... but i had fever last night and this morning... so maybe I should go easy... this is tough! I'm kinda not having much confidence that I'm gonna be able to RUN the whole 5k on June 7... I think I need to really start working on my food intake a lot more and try to lose some LBs to make it easier on my joints to carry me! Hmmm...

OK well ... i just wanted to be honest about where I am and why im' not posting!!!!!!!!! Hopefully the next post will have some activity to report...

Pray that this stomach bug/fever goes away asap! I kinda feel miserable... and even had to miss Softball last night! Darn!

No comments:

Post a Comment