Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Children's Faces

Ok so after editing a few more photos from the Garden party, I realized I really enjoy taking pics of kiddos faces, expressions, etc.  So I've posted a few on my FB page but I figure I'll post some here for those of you that aren't "friends" with me on FB.  Let me just say - My friends have BEAUTIFUL children!! It makes it easy to capture great shots when your kiddos are so photogenic!

First we have a couple more of Sparrow & Eli




Next we have Miss Sarah who is just a doll & super expressive & playful.  
She's definitely used to the camera!  






And then there's her brother- cutie patootie Wilson:


And then there's  sweet red headed Felice - rockin the pink hat!









And of course- I gotta throw in one of my own kiddo from the party.  

 He's pretty handsome if I do say so myself! :)


Ok I'm sure there are more to come.  I'm not even to the 1/2way point on the photos!! But its been so fun to go through and process them!! I really enjoyed shooting this Garden Party!





No comments:

Post a Comment