Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hi friends!

So I'm a TERRIBLE blogger!! I dont really know what to talk about and as much as I LOVE "stalking" all my friends and keeping up with your families and travels and other things.... I just dont know what to include in mine!!  I'm actually starting a photography blog to go along with my new website and am trying to work on getting images posted, etc from my work so maybe that will be more exciting!!

ON that note- I have a new PHotog website: www.tiffanydawnphotos.com that you should check out and SHARE!  :) I have more stuff to add to it (like family galleries of some of my favorite clients/shoots) but for now - its pretty simple and functional!

ALSO, I'm looking forward to a really busy and fun fall in the way of Photography!!  Currently, I'm booking Family Sessions for the next few weekends!  I thought I'd try something new and decide ahead of time certain venues and dates and see how that works for my clients!  So if you're looking to get a photo for your christmas card this year, let me know!

*Obviously I have times avail outside of these as well as other locations if you like.  I'm not totally booked up on these dates yet so I'm flexible!

Ok I'm not going to end with a promise to blog... because really- looking at my track history, its not likely! :) 
But thanks for reading! (LEave me a comment! They make me feel like someone is actually reading and might want to see more! ha!)

Blessings,
Tiffany




No comments:

Post a Comment